Wednesday 4 June 2014

In The Wild - Commission

This is my most recent commission piece.  The brief was a painting that included a waterfall and tigers that looked as though they were coming out of the painting.  I don't normally take on animal pieces but I felt I was up to the challenge!  I love Japan so I loved having the opportunity to paint some of its beautiful scenery and foliage.

I have a real appreciation for how beautiful the while tigers are having completed this piece.  It is another piece I really enjoyed doing - so much so, I have another Japanese water garden painting on the way!

Feel free to email me for information on my commission work and as ever, I'd love to receive your feedback on this piece.
'In The Wild'
20" x30" x1.5"

(Completed June 2014)


No comments:

Post a Comment